Shrubs provide the foundation for many landscape designs. They’re hearty, resilient, beautiful and versatile. But just because they’re durable doesn’t mean they’re maintenance-free. If you want to maximize the life and aesthetic appeal of your shrubbery, you need to take care of each shrub individually.
Sound like a grueling task? It doesn’t have to be! Berns Landscaping provides professional shrub care in Michigan, including:
- Shrub Planting and Shrub Pruning
- Show-Stopping Landscape Designs That Boost Curb Appeal
- Plant and Shrub Renovation to Reshape Overgrown Landscaping Features
- Disease Prevention and Fertilization That Is Specific to Each Shrub’s Unique Needs
- Winter Shrub Protection to Reduce the Risk of Burned Leaves in the Spring
- Proactive Shrub Care in Michigan from a Team of Highly Experienced Specialists
Give us a call at (586) 756-1145 to schedule your in-person consultation, and we’ll create a custom shrub care plan for your property.
Professional Shrub Care, Plant Health Monitoring and Garden Bed Maintenance
Of course, a gorgeous hedge and perfectly-pruned bushes are going to look out of place in a weed-infested garden bed. This is why we offer comprehensive gardening services for residential and commercial properties. From the initial landscape design to the installation and maintenance, our horticulturists do it all. Berns Landscaping offers…
- Residential and Commercial Landscaping Services, as Well as Estate Gardening
- Multi-Step Fertilization with Soil Testing (Most Landscaping Companies Don’t Test the Soil!)
- Bed Edging, Mulching and Seasonal Floral Planting
- Weekly and Biweekly Lawn Mowing as Needed
- Soil Cultivation and Enrichment, Including Natural Dethatching and Aeration Applications
- Weed Removal, Pest Control and Mosquito Treatment
- Irrigation Maintenance and Installation
- All-Inclusive Landscaping Plans for the Entire Year
To schedule your consultation for property maintenance or shrub care in Michigan, contact Berns Landscaping at (586) 756-1145.
Protect Your Shrubs and Bushes in the Winter
Have you ever seen a bush turn brown at the start of the spring? This is because it was not properly protected in the winter, so the leaves got “burned” in the spring. Winter shrub protection is just one of the many seasonal services we provide for your landscaping. Our goal is to keep your property looking its best throughout the year, regardless of weather changes.
23500 Blackstone Ave
Warren, Michigan 48089