When you need health care, you go to a doctor. When you need oral care, you go to a dentist. When you need plant care, you go to a horticulturist. These plant experts know exactly what it takes to care for your diverse landscape.
With Berns Landscaping, you’ll get…
- Master-Level Plant Care from a Professional Horticulturist in Royal Oak MI
- Jaw-Dropping Landscape Design and Build Services
- Completely Custom Grounds Maintenance Programs for Commercial Buildings, Gated Communities, and Residential Estates
- Proactive Solutions to Keep Your Landscaping Looking Its Best
- A Local Landscaping Company – Proudly Serving Metro Detroit Since 1982
- Quality You Can Depend on from Insured Landscapers You Can Trust
It all starts with a quick phone call to our office. Reach out to (586) 756-1145 to schedule a consultation with a Royal Oak horticulturist.
Want Premium Plant Care? You Need a Horticulturist!
Did you know that there are nearly 400,000 types of plants around the world? Every single one has a unique set of needs, from soil nutrients to hydration and beyond.
Horticulturists have extensive training and knowledge about plant care. They may not know about all 400,000 of them, but they have specialized skills that your landscaping can benefit from. Berns Landscaping employs teams of highly-qualified specialists in nearly every area of lawn and garden care, including horticulturists in Royal Oak MI. Give us a call at (586) 756-1145 if you’d like a landscape maintenance consultation.
Complete Lawn and Garden Maintenance All Year Long
Your landscaping needs care far beyond the growing season. The steps you take in the fall and winter months greatly influence the spring bloom’s success. That’s where we come in. Berns Landscaping offers landscaping services throughout the year, ensuring you have a beautiful landscape month after month. Our services include:
- Arborist Services, Including Dormant Tree Pruning and Forestry Care
- Commercial and Residential Landscaping Services
- Custom Landscape Design and Build
- Brick Paver Patios, Paver Walls, Walkways, Steps, and Other Hardscaping Services
- Bed Edging, Floral Swaps, Weed Removal, and Mulch Top-offs
- Proactive Landscaping Care from Experienced Horticulturists
- Pest Control, Mosquito Control, and Disease Prevention
- Personalized Fertilization Plans with Soil Testing
- Natural Dethatching and Aeration to Reach Every Area of Your Lawn
- Estate Gardening and Grounds Maintenance
- Fall Cleanup, Holiday Lighting Installations, and Winter Plant Protection
- Hedge, Bush, and Shrub Care