If you are in need of a grounds maintenance company, Berns Landscaping offers year-long commercial landscaping in Farmington MI. Our multi-talented team of landscape designers, horticulturists, fertilization experts, arborists, and lawncare specialists will take care of every element of your commercial landscaping. We’re there for every season, making sure that your property looks its best. If you’d like to schedule a consultation, contact us at (586) 756-1145.
Complete Care for All Your Commercial Landscaping Needs
You don’t have to lift a finger when it comes to your landscaping. Our team of experts is here for everything, from spring bed care to fall cleanup and beyond. Count on Berns Landscaping for all your grounds maintenance needs, including:
- Year-Long, Full-Service Commercial Landscaping from a Trusted Team of Specialists
- Estate Gardening, Grounds Maintenance, and Landscaping Property Management
- Personalized Solutions for Your Lawn, Your Plants, and Your Goals
- Tree Services Guided by an ISA-Certified Arborist, Including Strategic Pruning, Stump Removal, Tree Fertilization, Disease Prevention, and More
- Dethatching and Aeration That Allows Nutrients to Penetrate Your Lawn
- 6-Step Fertilization Programs with Soil Testing and Repeat Applications
- Pest and Weed Control
- Bed Care, Bed Edging, Mulching, and Seasonal Floral Swaps
- Jaw-Dropping Landscape Designs from Award-Winning Designers
- Plant Health Monitoring to Preserve and Protect Your Plant Material
- Fall Cleanup, Winter Protection and Irrigation Winterization
- Ice and Snow Removal, Holiday Lighting and Gutter Cleaning
- And Other Forms of Commercial Landscaping in Farmington MI
Every property is unique. Your commercial landscaping needs may be different than the business next door. We will provide a personalized plan tailored to your specific needs. Contact us at (586) 756-1145 to get started.
An Organic Approach to Commercial Landscaping in Farmington MI
At Berns Landscaping, we avoid harsh chemicals as much as possible to preserve the integrity of your lawn. Our organic approach to commercial landscaping taps into the power of Mother Nature. With proper pruning and plant placement, we can fortify your landscaping so it is naturally equipped to defend itself. This reduces pests, distributes nutrients, and creates a foundation for years of healthy plant growth.
23500 Blackstone Ave
Warren, Michigan 48089