At Berns Landscaping, we know that a gorgeous landscape looks even better when it has hardscaping around it. The two go hand in hand, which is why we offer custom brick paving in Michigan. Our comprehensive services include:
- Brick Paver Patios, Garden Paths, and Retaining Walls
- Stunning Landscape Designs That Boost Curb Appeal and Property Value
- Outdoor Kitchens, Fire Pits, and Outdoor Living Rooms
- Commercial and Residential Landscaping
- Professional Estate Gardening from Highly Trained Specialists
- Premium Landscape Maintenance, Including Garden Bed Edging, Floral Swaps, Mulching, Lawn Care and More
- Custom Maintenance Plans Tailored to Each Property
- Fertilization, Aeration, and Dethatching
- Plant Renovation and Adaptive Landscaping Plans (We Can Workaround Your Existing Plant Material)
- Reliable Service from a Leading Landscaping Company in Michigan
For more information about landscape design, property maintenance or brick paving, call Berns Landscaping at (586) 756-1145.
Does Brick Paving Increase Property Value?
Brick paving certainly has the ability to increase property value, but not in the way you may think. As the experts at HomeLight point out, “It’s not the pavers themselves that matter. It’s what they create.” Adding a brick paver retaining wall may control water on your property and prevent future damage. Adding a brick paver patio to the backyard can increase your usable living space. With a functional design that’s beautifully installed, you can enjoy a great return from brick paving.
To schedule a consultation for brick paving in Michigan, contact Berns Landscaping at (586) 756-1145.
Create the Outdoor Oasis of Your Dreams
You have a dream for your property. We have the skills to bring it to life. Berns Landscaping has been in business for decades, all thanks to our commitment to excellence. Here are some tips form our experts to help you get the most out of your brick paving design:
- Think about Your Short- and Long-Term Goals with the Space
- Create a Flexible Design for Your Brick Paving That Can Adapt to Fit Your Needs
- Use Brick Pavers That Coordinate with Your Siding Materials or Other Hardscapes on the Property
- Make Sure You Hire the Right Contractors for the Job! Licensed, Insured and Experienced
- Explore Added Features Like Fire Pits, Outdoor Kitchens, Built-in-Seating and More
- Use Retaining Walls to Control Raised Land around Your Patio
- Let a Professional Landscape Designer Take Care of the Planning for You – Berns Landscaping Is Here to Help