Want a beautiful holiday lighting display? Searching for the “best Christmas light installers near you”? Berns Landscaping has years of holiday lighting experience, ranging from modest residential displays to elaborate commercial Christmas lighting. We’ll design the perfect setup to complete your vision.
Contact us at (586) 756-1145 to schedule your holiday décor consultation.
How to Find the Best Christmas Light Installers near You
Holiday decorating is a strategic art form. You want your lawn to look balanced and well-lit, but you also want the décor to be stable. It needs to withstand wind and weather that are common in Michigan winters. We have the knowledge and design expertise to execute all of this with perfection. Here are some tips for choosing the best Christmas light installers near you:
- Choose a Professional Team with Years of Experience in Holiday Light Installation
- Verify Their Scheduling Availability (Christmas Lighting Appointments Book up Fast)
- Make Sure They’re Fully Insured and Have a Solid Reputation Like Berns Landscaping
- Contact Christmas Light Installers Now! It’s Never Too Early
- Ask about Teardown Services – Will They Take down Your Lights at the End of the Season?
- Consider Interior Holiday Lighting to Coordinate with Your Christmas Display
If you’re local to Southeast Michigan and would like to work with Berns Landscaping, please contact us at (586) 756-1145 for a Christmas lighting consultation.
How Much Does Holiday Lighting Installation Cost?
According to HomeAdvisor, homeowners spend an average of $415 for holiday light installations. There are plenty of factors that may change this number though. Are you providing your own holiday lights, or are you needing someone to get them for you? How much lighting will you need? What obstacles do you have on your property, such as a steep roof? Is your electrical system set up for the amount of Christmas lights you want? Get a custom quote from Berns Landscaping to find out how much your holiday lighting will be.
Keep Your Property Looking Great All Year Long!
In addition to Christmas light installation, Berns Landscaping offers…
- Spring Garden Planting, Weeding, Mulching and Bed Cleanup
- Plant Health Monitoring and Fertilization from Leading Landscaping Experts
- Ice Rink Installation, Snow Removal and Sprinkler System Winterization
- Lawn Care, Landscape Design and Plant Renovation Services
- Fertilization with Soil Testing
- Dethatching and Aeration for Every Inch of the Lawn
- Residential Landscaping, Commercial Landscaping and Estate Gardening